Dare to take the road less travelled with the world’s most comprehensive travel guidebook to Pakistan! Discover this intriguing and diverse country with the second edition of this fully researched, up-to-date travel guide, adapted for Pakistani travellers and published exclusively through Auraq Publications! From the atmospheric streets of Lahore’s frenetic Walled City, to the isolated forts of the Cholistan Desert and the glacier-carved peaks of the Hunza Valley. From the dancing Sufis at the evocative shrines in Sindh to the colourful and unique traditions of the Kalash. This guidebook covers Punjab, Sindh, Gilgit-Baltistan, and the Kaghan and Chitral Valleys.
- More than 50 cross-referenced maps
- Practical information including hotel listings, eating recommendations, including detailed safety information, and dedicated safety notes for each destination, to ease the way while you’re there.
- Beautiful photography to get you excited about your trip, or to fascinate the armchair traveller.
- Links to blog posts with real stories from the road
- Online updated support and contact through urbanduniya.com/PakistanTraveller
Tim Blight fell in love with Pakistan on its first visit in 2006. Since then it has been a roller-coaster ride of perilous mountain roads, getting caught up in religious processions in crowded streets, learning a lesson about the effects of eating spicy street food, standing awestruck by beautiful architecture and meeting more than a few friends for life. Since his first visit, Tim has visited Pakistan ten times, criss-crossing the country and visiting almost every (accessible) corner of the land. He is the author of Pakistan Traveller, a project of his website UrbanDuniya.